Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or utilizing the Website. By accessing or making use of any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not consent to all the terms of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms are thought about an offer by Our web site, approval is expressly restricted to these terms. The Website is readily available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Duty of Contributors. If you operate a blog site, comment on a blog, post material to the Web site, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or enable any 3rd party to make) material offered by means of the Web site (any such material, “Material”), You are totally responsible for the material of, and any harm arising from, that Material. That holds true no matter whether the Content in question makes up text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Material readily available, you represent and require that:
The downloading, copying and use of the Material will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not restricted to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Our website has the right (though not the responsibility) to, in Our web site’s sole discretion (i) refuse or get rid of any material that, in Our website’s sensible opinion, violates any Our site policy or is in any way hazardous or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or reject access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any factor, in Our web site’s sole discretion. Our website will have no obligation to supply a refund of any amounts previously paid.
2. Obligation of Site Visitors. Our site has not evaluated, and can not review, all the material, consisting of computer software application, posted to the Website, and can not therefore be responsible for that product’s material, use or results. By operating the Web site, Our web site does not represent or suggest that it endorses the product there published, or that it believes such product to be precise, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking safety measures as essential to safeguard yourself and your computer system systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other hazardous or destructive content.
3. Material Posted on Other Websites. We have not examined, and can not examine, all of the material, consisting of computer software, offered through the web sites and websites to which this website links, which link to this site. Our site does not have any control over other sites and web pages, and is exempt for their contents or their use. By linking to another web site or webpage, We do not represent or imply that it backs such website or website. You are responsible for taking safety measures as required to safeguard yourself and your computer system systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other dangerous or damaging material. we disclaims any obligation for any damage arising from your use of non-we sites and web pages.
4. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Our web site asks others to appreciate its copyright rights, it respects the copyright rights of others. If you think that product located on or linked to by this site breaches your copyright, you are motivated to inform Our web site. Our web site will respond to all such notices, consisting of as needed or proper by eliminating the infringing material or disabling all links to the borrowing material.
5. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Our website to you any Our website or 3rd party copyright, and all right, title and interest in and to such home will stay (as between the parties) entirely with Our site. Our site, this site, the Our website logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logo designs used in connection with this site.
6. Advertisements. Our web site reserves the right to display advertisements.
7. Changes. Our website reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to customize or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your duty to examine this Agreement regularly for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Web site following the publishing of any modifications to this Agreement makes up acceptance of those changes. Our website might also, in the future, provide new services and/or functions through the Website (including, the release of brand-new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services will undergo the terms of this Agreement.
8. Termination. Our web site might terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notification, efficient immediately. If you want to terminate this Agreement or your this website account (if you have one), you might merely discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature ought to make it through termination shall survive termination, consisting of, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Web site is provided “as is”. Our site and its providers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or suggested, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Our site nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Web site will be mistake totally free or that access thereto will certainly be continuous or uninterrupted. You comprehend that you download from, or otherwise acquire content or services through, the Website at your very own discretion and danger.
10. Limitation of Liability. In no occasion will certainly Our website, or its providers or licensors, be accountable with respect to any subject of this agreement under any written agreement, carelessness, rigorous liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any unique, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the expense of procurement for substitute services or products; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the costs paid by you to Our web site under this agreement during the twelve (12) month duration prior to the reason for action. Our website will have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their sensible control. The foregoing will not put on the extent prohibited by relevant law.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold safe Our site, its contractors, and its licensors, and their particular directors, officers, workers and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, consisting of attorneys’ fees, developing from your use of the Site, consisting of but not restricted to your offense of this Agreement.